Friday, October 14, 2011

take a bite of my heart tonight

Title: take a bite of my heart tonight
Author: bulletthestars
Pairing: Steve/Jensen
Rating: NC-17

Um. Movieverse Captain America meets Jensen from The Losers. I actually have yet to watch The Losers (it's on my list), but I was almost crying with laughter at both Jensen's inner monologue and his outer one:

"So you've had a growth spurt, right?" Jensen says in between bites of his pizza. "I mean, of course you must've had one, or did you just pile on those muscles and stuff at one point-" great so when I'm nervous and I kinda want to impress someone I can't shut up even when I'm eating "-because that would be... I don't know. You must've been one hell of a dedicated guy."

::dies laughing:: Also, I mean, two Chris Evans...es...? If I weren't dying of laughter I'd be dying of the hot ::fans self::

No comments: